Hi, I’m Wendy,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and web site.
I live in the south of South Australia and I come from the South Island of New Zealand. Hence the name Travel South
Photography is local for me.
I took up photography approx 10 years ago, my style and experience are mainly from my heart and my love for the countryside.
What I do:
* Photography is my passion, for me, life began when I found a camera! I love every moment from setting up my camera to the final editing in Lightroom. I have been known to kiss my camera and thank it for bringing me such joy. I have a Nikon D800E and also a Nikon D5100.
* I blog weekly (or fortnightly) on photography, local travel destinations, good living, a little home style and sometimes spirituality. I have recently added my HOMESTLYE section, as we have downsized our home and now have a gorgeous old spanish style seventies home, which we intend slowly doing up. Stay tuned for regular updates.
* I sell my photographic prints which you can view in my GALLERY They are reasonably priced and look fantastic on white walls.
* If you wish to make a purchase simply message me using my CONTACT PAGE
* I have written a number of adorable children's books illustrated using my own photographic images, which you can see and buy through my GALLERY.
TRAVEL SOUTH with me.
The tools of the trade.
You have to seek out adventure, it wont just come to you.
I love white boats and wild seas.
I dream of a home by the sea and a caravan for weekends.
It's OK to be a bit weird, people appreciate you much better if you are authentically you.
If you see something amazing, STOP and take the shot, it will never be quite the same ever again.
If I'm not at home, I'm either on my bike or lost in a field.
My most loved days, above all else, is the days I spend with my children, grandchildren and family.
I tell myself there is always something good ahead, just keep looking and keep walking.